Photo credit: Bigstock
With all the wind and rain we’re seeing this fall, it might be a good idea to stay inside and enjoy some sweet, easy to prepare, and gluten-free muffins!
Here’s what you need for this coconut, banana and raspberry muffin recipe:
- 2 eggs
- 2 large bananas
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ cup of nut butter
- First off, pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Mash bananas, baking powder, eggs, coconut, maple syrup, sea salt, and nut butter together, mix them well then fold the raspberries into the mix.
- Place cases or baking paper in each hole of the muffin tray and spoon the mixture in.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes, until the muffins become golden.
- Take the muffins out, let them cool off, and serve with yogurt.