Christmas is all about delicious foods, but if you also want to stay healthy and have balanced diet, you need to go that extra mile.
This is where these easy-to-make no-bake chocolate fudge cookies come in!
They will become your perfect solution when a chocolate craving strikes!
- 3 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seed butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 7 Tbsp gluten-free rolled oats
- 6 Tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt, or to taste
- Line a large plate with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil in a medium pot over low heat. Add the sunflower seed butter, cocoa powder, and maple syrup. Whisk until smooth.
- Remove the pot from the heat and whisk in the vanilla.
- Add the oats, coconut, chia seeds, and salt into the pot. Stir until combined. The mixture should be dense, oily, and gel-like.
- Using a retractable ice cream scoop (or a spoon), scoop the dough and place the mound onto the plate. Make sure to leave a bit of space between each cookie.
- Place the cookies in the freezer to set until firm (typically 15 minutes). You cans also put them in the fridge if you have the time.