And what better way to mark this important holiday than to make a delicious meal for your favorite pops!
This mouth-watering but healthy Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin recipe may take a while (around 4 hours. 6 servings), but will surely make your father one very happy dude.
Let’s get busy!
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
How To Prepare
- In a slow cooker, put pork tenderloin and the contents of the soup packet.
- Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top. Turn the pork several times to coat.
- Spread minced garlic over the pork, but make sure you are leaving as much on top of the roast as possible during the cooking process.
- Sprinkle with pepper; cover it with foil, and cook on low setting for 4 hours.
- Once done, serve with cooking liquid on the side.
NOTE: Mashed potatoes go well with this delicious meat meal!