The scary night is approaching, which means these are the final moments to put on your wackiest costume.
But if you’re planning on hosting a Halloween party, then you definitely should make these pumpkin spice cupcakes!
Follow these steps to get the most delicious Halloween treat you’ve ever seen – here’s what you’ll need for them.
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- ½ cup of chickpea flour
- ½ cup of maple syrup
- ¼ cup of honey
- 1½ cups of almond flour
- 1 cup of coconut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- Baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and line the muffin tin with your favorite liners.
- Put pumpkin puree, honey, ¼ cup of maple syrup and eggs into one bowl and combine the dry ingredients in another one.
- Alternately add coconut milk and dry ingredients to the first bowl while mixing. When you get the perfect mixture, spoon it evenly into the muffin tin.
- Let the cupcakes bake for 20-30 minutes, then remove them from the oven and let them cool off.
- While the cupcakes are chilling, whip coconut butter and ¼ cup of maple syrup. When they’re cool enough, pipe the icing over them and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Have a very spooky and tasty Halloween!